In addition to full day workshops, Don is also available for shorter form speaking engagements. These speaking sessions do still include audience participation to keep engagement high, and may be a good option when a shorter time frame is required or as an introduction to Don and his methods with a full length workshop planned for a future time.
Sample Speaking Topics
The secrets training professionals don’t want you to know.
– The results from training & why it is so bad
– How to get the most out of training
The secrets of outstanding leaders and how they got to be so good at leading others
– Common themes among outstanding leaders
– What to do to develop yourself
Why your employee engagement scores are stuck and are not going to get better
– The real story behind employee engagement
– What can you do differently to increase engagement?
What do employees want more than anything else?
– Understanding how to unlock employee motivation
– What does the research say about employee engagement?
What does personal mastery, deep practice, and leadership development have in common?
– Learning from the best about how to be the best
– If you could do three things, you could become outstanding at anything
Why does leadership matter? (Why the world desperately needs more effective leaders)
– How the world is sub-optimizing without great leaders
– What impact do great leaders have on their organizations
Are you an outstanding leader? (If not, what you can do about it)
– How can you determine if you are an outstanding leader?
– What do you do if you have big blind spot or if you have an emerging strength
How to become the best leader in the shortest amount of time
– Key factors to make developing skills faster and better
– How to use focused strength-based development